Disability Football ~ Turn Up & Play
Turn up & play is about providing recreational football opportunities to those who either can’t or don’t want to access club football.
- Contact Name
- Sam Firth
- 0114 261 5507
- Amount Available
- 500 per site
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Coach / Officials, Disability Groups, Education / Training, Equipment
- Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA
- Specific Locations
- South Yorkshire
About Disability Football ~ Turn Up & Play
What is available?
You can apply for up to £500 per 16 week block. Each 16 week block should work towards at least one of the FA's priority areas for disability football:
- Re-engage lapsed footballers
- Increase community based youth provision
- Increase female provision
- Increase further education or higher education provision
- Increase impairment specific provision
- Increase provision for individuals with mental ill health
- Increase walking football provision
Where can it be delivered?
This fund is about providing door step recreational playing opportunities for individuals with a long term limiting impairment. This can be delivered at any of the following sites:
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- FE & HE sites
- Children Services
- Day Services
- Leisure Centres
- Sports Facilities
- Minimum 16 weeks delivery
- Delivered by a minimum FA Level 1 coach, preferably level 2
- Will be supported by an assigned grassroots club volunteer
- Must provide a clear link to grassroots club.
Yorkshire Sport Foundation is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.