ASA North East Region Funding Scheme 2015-2017
Summary: The ASA North East Region is pleased to announce a funding scheme for affiliated clubs looking to achieve greater success in aquatics within the North East Region. The Region are looking to invest in projects, clubs and networks which support the delivery of the outcomes of the 2013-2017 business plan. These will need to demonstrate how they will focus on the delivery of one or more of the following themes: Governance, Talent, Workforce, Participation and Clubs. All applications will need to demonstrate Need, Impact, Deliverability and Sustainability and have some match funding and/or 'value in kind' funding
- Contact Name
- David Parry
- 07949 251482
- Amount Available
- up to £2,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
About ASA North East Region Funding Scheme 2015-2017
The ASA NE Region will invest in projects, clubs and networks which support the delivery of the outcomes of the 2013 - 2017 business plan. Applications are welcome from projects, clubs and networks which contribute to the objectives of this plan.
These will need to demonstrate how they will focus on the delivery of one or more of the following ASA NER Business Plan themes:
1. Governance – Getting people working together effectively.
2. Talent – To increase and improve the quality of the talent pool.
3. Workforce – To identify, develop and retain the skills and capabilities of the aquatic workforce.
4. Participation – To grow and retain those within aquatics within the region.
5. Clubs – To develop an appropriate, effective and sustainable club infrastructure.
Who is eligible?
Applications are considered from:
- Clubs affiliated to the region who are swim21 essential accredited.
- Clubs who can demonstrate that they are actively working towards achieving swim21 essential accreditation within a time efficient manner.
- Clubs who can demonstrate that they are actively working within a network of clubs either specific to their aquatic discipline or geographical location.
- Networks applying on behalf of a number of clubs who meet at least one of the above criteria
- Other organisations able to demonstrate their ability to deliver on one or more of the ASA NER Business Plan themes.
Applicants will need to be supported by the Regional Development Officer working in their area.
For more information see the attached document.
Yorkshire Sport Foundation is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.