YCB Discretionary Development Grant
Summary: Grants to help clubs starting a junior section, but in particular women & girls development and disability development.
- Contact Name
- Andrew Watson
- Amount Available
- up to £500
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
About YCB Discretionary Development Grant
The Development grant is to:
- To assist clubs in starting a junior section/ team (where none has been previously – at least 2 years)
- To assist clubs in starting a women/ girls team or section
- To assist clubs in starting a disabilities team or section
- To help a Special Needs individual within the club/ community environment
- To assist clubs with a specific special development project in relation to juniors, women and girls development and disability cricket
Clubs must be actively working towards or achieved ECB Clubmark and have have written support from the local Cricket Development Manager.
Yorkshire Sport Foundation is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.