- £23,103 - £27,915 pro rata (plus travel expenses and pension contribution)
- Part Time
- Yorkshire Sport Foundation
- Placed On
- Fri 29th July, 2022
About Data and Insight Officer
You will support the data and insight function across the organisation both internally and externally undertaking work such as:
- Supporting the team with input and monitoring through data capture tools
- Support colleagues with capturing data and presenting it back
- Championing Open Data across the organisation
- Developing our internal Learning Bank through capturing stories from the communities and wider partners
- You will join our experienced team that is committed to delivering our vision of a vibrant, healthy and prosperous Yorkshire through everyone moving more.
We will assess applications as they are received so please apply ASAP.
We are open to offering this post as a secondment.
Who you are
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- In collecting, using and reporting data to a range of audiences to inform decision making
- Experience of using a variety of different packages and databases for processing, presenting and manipulating data
- Understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Build effective working relationships with both colleagues and partners
- Work to the values of Yorkshire Sport Foundation
- Travel independently around South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire
Yorkshire Sport Foundation is one of England's largest Active Partnerships with an excellent reputation and track record.
We believe in the power of movement, physical activity and sport to improve lives, and are passionate about enabling everyone to enjoy the benefits of an active life.
Yorkshire Sport Foundation is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.