Digital Marketing & CRM Officer
Swim England is seeking a Digital Marketing and CRM Officer to join our Marketing and Communications team on a permanent basis.
- Contact Telephone
- 01509 640119
- Swim England
About Digital Marketing & CRM Officer
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming in England.
We help people learn how to swim, enjoy the water, and compete in our sports of swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing and CRM Officer to join our Marketing and Communications team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity working within the Marketing and Communications team responsible for driving the development of a data-lead approach to digital marketing for Swim England, its subsidiaries and affiliates based on member needs and organisational objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Campaigns and eCRM, you will be responsible for planning, building and delivering data-driven customer journeys to support membership and commercial customer acquisition, engagement and retention amongst Swim England's key audience groups.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of planning, building and optimising automated customer journeys using a CRM or eCRM platform.
- Demonstrable experience of working with customer databases to unlock the potential of data to drive marketing and commercial strategies.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practise, with a focus on email and social media.
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills.
- Be highly motivated and have a pro-active approach to working.
Yorkshire Sport Foundation is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.