Magic Little Grants 2021
Localgiving's Magic Little Grants scheme provides small unrestricted grants on behalf of grant makers to local charities and community groups to support their vital work.
- 0300 111 2340
- Amount Available
- up to £500
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Coach / Officials, Education / Training, Environmental Improvements, Equipment
- 1:00am - Sun 31st October, 2021
- Active Together
About Magic Little Grants 2021
We are delighted to announce that our 2021 programme promises to be even bigger and better than ever. This programme will run from 1st March 2021 (launch date) to 31st October 2021 (application deadline).
In association with Postcode Community Trust, Localgiving is delighted to offer charitable organisations the opportunity to apply for grants of £500. They are also partnering with 5 additional funding trusts to distribute £1m pounds worth of funding to 2,000 charitable organisations on Localgiving.
This year they will be funding over double the amount of organisations that they ever have before and will still be spreading this funding out far and wide across the country. Not only this, but they have expanded the eligibility criteria. In previous years, funding had to go towards projects that were delivering sports or physical activities. But this year funding can go towards any of the below projects:
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity and green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency and promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space
If your organisation is carrying out a project within these themes, make sure to get your applications in once the programme launches on 1st March 2021. The application process is short and simple, taking 10 minutes to complete. Each organisation may only apply once in 2021.
If your Magic Little Grant application is successful, alongside the £500 grant you will also be awarded a year of free membership (funded by the player's of the People's Postcode Lottery) meaning you will not have to pay the £80 + VAT membership fee.
Yorkshire Sport Foundation is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.