The Queens Club Foundation Grant
The Queen’s Club Foundation is now open to applications. Grants can be made to organisations or individual players within the sports; Tennis, Rackets, Real Tennis and Squash. Please see below more details on both applications.
- Amount Available
- £500 to £3,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Coach / Officials, Equipment, Talented Athletes / Individual
- Active Together
About The Queens Club Foundation Grant
Grants can be made to organisations or individual players within the sports; Tennis, Rackets, Real Tennis and Squash.
Examples of expenditure that are eligible for grant funding include, but are not limited to:
- Coach and court costs
- Kick starting new programmes
- Equipment to enable activities
- Reward materials (e.g. badges/certificates)
Applications must comply with all of the following criteria:
- Supports one of the following sports: tennis, rackets, real tennis, squash
- Run within England and Wales
- Complies with all necessary government regulations including but not limited to DBS checks, first aid, insurance and safeguarding.
Priority will be given to organisations supporting:
- Children and young people
- People with learning or physical disabilities
- Projects which improve mental and physical health and wellbeing
- Those with a proven need of assistance
- Widening participation in communities
- Progression routes for the project beneficiaries to continue playing after the grant funding period has ended
- Sustainable long-term projects beyond any grant awarded.
Applicants may include: clubs, schools, other venues, organisations coach led schemes, registered charities or charitable projects.
Funding is also available for individuals in the sports of lawn tennis, rackets, real tennis and squash. Examples of expenditure includes; coaching and court fees, equipment costs and tournament entry fees.
Under 16's: £250 - £1,000 per year
16 and over: £250 - £1,500.
To apply: download the relevant application form from the link below and the submit via the upload button as an attachment.
If you have any specific questions about our grant process please don't hesitate to get in touch with the QCF Office at: email@example.com
Yorkshire Sport Foundation is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.