Premier League Fans Fund
A commitment from the Premier League to fund projects and organisations that improve the relationship between fans and their clubs.
- Amount Available
- up to £50,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- Active Together
About Premier League Fans Fund
- Projects linked to clubs in the Premier League, English Football League and the National League are given priority.
- Exceptional projects linked to clubs below the National League will be considered on a case by case basis. These projects must demonstrate in detail how their outputs and outcomes meet and exceed the aims of the Fund.
- Projects that strengthen the relationship between professional clubs and their fans will be favoured.
- Capital projects, other than for equipment associated with Fans Zones, are ineligible.
- Salary, travel, hospitality and food and beverage costs are ineligible.
The Premier League Fans Fund is a commitment from the Premier League to fund projects and organisations which:
- Improve the relationship between fans and their clubs
- Improve the way football supporters engage with each other
- Improve fans' experience of the game
The Small Grants Scheme aims to encourage and allow a broad variety of groups and projects to be funded. The Small Grants Scheme offers grants of up to £20,000 for projects that look to address the Scheme's aims.
The Premier League Fans Fund also has a Large Grants Scheme. This awards grants of over £20,000 to provide funding to deliver commissioned outcomes for organisations like Kick it Out, football's equality and inclusion body, and Level Playing Field, who work to remove the barriers in football and sport generally that exclude disabled people.
- Maximum total project costs are £50,000.
- The maximum cost for developing a Fans Zone is £5,000.
- The duration of a funded project can range from one off events to 18 months.
- Applicants must discuss potential projects and have support from associated clubs before an application is submitted.
- All applicants will be required to complete a development plan.
How to Apply
The Fund is open for applications all-year-round but it is important to note that projects can take up to 12 weeks to be assessed for funding.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org outlining details of your proposed project. We will review your proposal and be in touch with you to make sure it meets our eligibility criteria. If it does, we'll give you access to an online application form.
Yorkshire Sport Foundation is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.